What is Version Manager?
- Make it possible to detect changes made to the business logic or table structure in a Microsoft Dynamics NAV database.During an installation phase, many different parties are involved in implementing a new Dynamics NAV solution:
- The NAV Partner, who will often have the main responsibility
- Independent Software Vendors delivering solutions for:
- Payment Management
- Shop Floor Control
- Capacity planning
- Barcode scanners at the Warehouse
- Super users making simple changes to pages and Role Centers
- Hosting partners maintaining the solution
A backup made every night will solve the problem of recreating the original source code if an implemented build proves to be faulty and needs to be rolled back, but this will only work if there are no structural changes made to the database structure (new or changed fields or new tables). And it does not give the answer to: who-did-what-when.
Version Manager records all changes made to any object in an unlimited number of Microsoft Dynamics NAV database.
- It provides functionality for:
- Object history
- Object backup
- Object restore
- Object compare
- Export license file
- Export earlier versions of objects to a text file
- Managing builds and making object roll-out and roll-back package
- Comparing objects in up to 10 databases
- Comparing Versions in up to 10 databases
InforSecurity execibition 2017
Version Manager will attend the execebition InfoSecurity 2017 in Øksnehallen May 3rd. to 4th. in Copenhagen.
Come and visit us in booth: 928
Now 55 databases are presently protected by Version Manager
Version 1.09 has been released now with:
- New Version per Database page
- Updated Installation Guide
- Updated User Manual
Get an overview of the prerequisites for Version Manager and find out which licensing is necesseray to install it.
Download the Version Manager user manual or the installation guide.
Register to download the latest version of Version Manager. If your company is a Microsoft Dynamics NAV partner you can also register as authorized reseller of Version Manager here.
Logon to the Version Manager support site to get the lates version of the documentation or to report incidents. You can log on to the support site using teh user id and password that you received with the confirmation mail when you purchased the product. If you are testing a freeware version, please log in with:
- User id: freeware
- password: Freeware123
Version Manager is a certified add-on for Microsoft Dynamics NAV. To acquire the product please contact your Microsoft Dynamics NAV partner. The authorized resellers of version manager are listed here:
Version Manager attended the biggest NAV convention of the year: Directions EMEA in Prague. Thank you for a extremely well organized event. Our hand-outs were Yoyos and therefore our video reflected just that.
See you next year.
Click edit button to change this text.